Tourney of Stahleck
- General Info
- Banner Bearers
Code of Conduct
- All facilities of the hostel, including the exterior areas, are to be treated with care.
- Bed sheets are provided, and are to be used.
- At departure, the bed sheets must be removed from the beds and brought to the laundry containers in the entry hall.
- The rooms as well as the shower rooms are to be left in an oderly state. No bottles or dishes in the romms/shower rooms.
- Empty bottles must be placed in the provided beverage crates. Dishes are to be put in the dish trolleys.
- Do not throw anything out of the windows!
- After meals, tables must be cleared and wiped.
- Should any borrowed items (e.g. cable drums, chargers) be lost, they must be replaced.
- Two room cards are issued per room. Should any room cards be lost or destroyed, they must be replaced (€10.00).
- Should any damage occur, it must be reported to the reception and paid for by the person(s) responsible for the damage.
- Smoking is only permitted in the castle yard. Smoking is absolutely prohibited indoors.
- All smoke detectors are connected to the fire station. Triggering a fire alarm by removing or manipulating the smoke detectors may result in fines of up to €3,000.
- Animals may not be brought into the hostel.